Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dang that was crazy !!
Yesterday Aslan Computer lilYub actocross  and a bunch of other Peeps had a major battle on talus to protect the Rebel station .......... We were the alamo it was fun while we lived but the imps out numbered us 3-1 and so davey crocket did the best we could ..........(Western Alamo  Music starts Playin) :-4
awwwww i wish i could have been there  :'( sounds like loads of fun
Sounds like I left b4 it got GOOD!!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
I'll admit I'm intrigued.  I haven't reinstalled the game since my reformat, and honestly I haven't had time for any gaming to speak of.  But I've been tempted.

Need screenshots man!
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
How Do you do them ???? ???
PrntScrn button last I knew.  Saves them to your Galaxies folder, not sure if it's under it's own screenshots folder or not (don't believe so).
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
or you can PRT SCR and paste it on windows paint and then same it thats what i do  ;D
You shouldn't have to.  I did that the first few times, but then I discovered it saves the shots in the Galaxies folder already.  You might wanna look...you might have a ton of screens floating in there. Tongue
~§~
wait how do i find that folder first  ;D
(09-15-2006, 11:55 PM)hobovu link Wrote: wait how do i find that folder first  ;D

C:\Program Files\StarWarsGalaxies

Tongue
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!