RBL Comlink

Full Version: Dang that was crazy !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yesterday Aslan Computer lilYub actocross  and a bunch of other Peeps had a major battle on talus to protect the Rebel station .......... We were the alamo it was fun while we lived but the imps out numbered us 3-1 and so davey crocket did the best we could ..........(Western Alamo  Music starts Playin) :-4
awwwww i wish i could have been there  :'( sounds like loads of fun
Sounds like I left b4 it got GOOD!!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
I'll admit I'm intrigued.  I haven't reinstalled the game since my reformat, and honestly I haven't had time for any gaming to speak of.  But I've been tempted.

Need screenshots man!
How Do you do them ???? ???
PrntScrn button last I knew.  Saves them to your Galaxies folder, not sure if it's under it's own screenshots folder or not (don't believe so).
or you can PRT SCR and paste it on windows paint and then same it thats what i do  ;D
You shouldn't have to.  I did that the first few times, but then I discovered it saves the shots in the Galaxies folder already.  You might wanna look...you might have a ton of screens floating in there. Tongue
wait how do i find that folder first  ;D
(09-15-2006, 11:55 PM)hobovu link Wrote: [ -> ]wait how do i find that folder first  ;D

C:\Program Files\StarWarsGalaxies

Tongue
Pages: 1 2