Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greese up the floors, cause it's time to slide the Big Blue Wookie!!!
Ok, As the reighning champion, i belive it would not be fair for me to participate in this one, but all others are welcome to try!!

*Gestures twords the bond and gagged Aslan*

Who's up first?
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
He's a wookie??? Here I thought he was just a plump Ewok..... :Smile
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Well the truth is Mom was a ewok and dad was a wookie you figure it out :Smile...........Yubyub Grrrrrrr Shihywoork
We didn't happen to dye Murdock again did we?

And you lie Aslan...unless you had a late growth spurt after being dipped into that vat of blue paint. Wink
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Ok folks!!! The results are in!! Coming in first place with an astounding distance of 57.3 meters, is none other than, DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!! *BUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBU*

SNOOPY!!!!!
Thanks to his briliance use of a Force Push, he manage to hurtle the big blue Ewok down the corridor without lifting a finger! Well done Snoopy!

And as your prize, you get to spend an hour with all the Nubian Princesses. AND YOU GET TO BUY ROOTIES FOR EVERYONE!!!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Force push??? I thought I sneezed!!! :Smile Hmmmmm, nubian princesses....tempting, but if Sif finds out...I'm dead meat :-X *runs* ;D
Btw....looking a little closer at that pic of Aslans.....doesn't it look like there's some Bovine ancestry in there?? Talk about you ARE what you eat......rofl. ;D
The horns definently look like a bulls.......but what's with the nose!!!! :o
I have been wondering about that 2 but WHATS A ROOTIE?
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
Ace steps up and grabs onto the restraints holding the big blue one down.  1, 2, 3..........the jedi master hurtles the blue one down the corridor........*crash, bang, boom,.......ohhhhhh aaaarrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*  Aslan is seen crashing into the last bulk head in the hall.........man that last turn on the course always gets me.  Distance measured at 50 meters.
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code