RBL Comlink
Greese up the floors, cause it's time to slide the Big Blue Wookie!!! - Printable Version

+- RBL Comlink (https://rblsquad.com/comlink)
+-- Forum: General (https://rblsquad.com/comlink/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://rblsquad.com/comlink/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Greese up the floors, cause it's time to slide the Big Blue Wookie!!! (/thread-355.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Greese up the floors, cause it's time to slide the Big Blue Wookie!!! - Goku1 - 09-07-2003

Ok, As the reighning champion, i belive it would not be fair for me to participate in this one, but all others are welcome to try!!

*Gestures twords the bond and gagged Aslan*

Who's up first?

Re:Greese up the floors, cause it's time to slide the Big Blue Wookie!!! - Snoopy - 09-07-2003

He's a wookie??? Here I thought he was just a plump Ewok..... :Smile

Re:Greese up the floors, cause it's time to slide the Big Blue Wookie!!! - Aslan - 09-07-2003

Well the truth is Mom was a ewok and dad was a wookie you figure it out :Smile...........Yubyub Grrrrrrr Shihywoork

Re:Greese up the floors, cause it's time to slide the Big Blue Wookie!!! - M1A2Tanker - 09-08-2003

We didn't happen to dye Murdock again did we?

And you lie Aslan...unless you had a late growth spurt after being dipped into that vat of blue paint. Wink

Re:Greese up the floors, cause it's time to slide the Big Blue Wookie!!! - Goku1 - 09-10-2003

Ok folks!!! The results are in!! Coming in first place with an astounding distance of 57.3 meters, is none other than, DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!! *BUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBU*

SNOOPY!!!!!
Thanks to his briliance use of a Force Push, he manage to hurtle the big blue Ewok down the corridor without lifting a finger! Well done Snoopy!

And as your prize, you get to spend an hour with all the Nubian Princesses. AND YOU GET TO BUY ROOTIES FOR EVERYONE!!!

Re:Greese up the floors, cause it's time to slide the Big Blue Wookie!!! - Snoopy - 09-10-2003

Force push??? I thought I sneezed!!! :Smile Hmmmmm, nubian princesses....tempting, but if Sif finds out...I'm dead meat :-X *runs* ;D

Re:Greese up the floors, cause it's time to slide the Big Blue Wookie!!! - Snoopy - 09-10-2003

Btw....looking a little closer at that pic of Aslans.....doesn't it look like there's some Bovine ancestry in there?? Talk about you ARE what you eat......rofl. ;D

Re:Greese up the floors, cause it's time to slide the Big Blue Wookie!!! - Goku1 - 09-10-2003

The horns definently look like a bulls.......but what's with the nose!!!! :o

Re: Greese up the floors, cause it's time to slide the Big Blue Wookie!!! - Fireyone233 - 04-04-2005

I have been wondering about that 2 but WHATS A ROOTIE?

Re: Greese up the floors, cause it's time to slide the Big Blue Wookie!!! - Acehigh - 04-04-2005

Ace steps up and grabs onto the restraints holding the big blue one down.  1, 2, 3..........the jedi master hurtles the blue one down the corridor........*crash, bang, boom,.......ohhhhhh aaaarrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*  Aslan is seen crashing into the last bulk head in the hall.........man that last turn on the course always gets me.  Distance measured at 50 meters.