RBL Comlink

Full Version: Greese up the floors, cause it's time to slide the Big Blue Wookie!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok, As the reighning champion, i belive it would not be fair for me to participate in this one, but all others are welcome to try!!

*Gestures twords the bond and gagged Aslan*

Who's up first?
He's a wookie??? Here I thought he was just a plump Ewok..... :Smile
Well the truth is Mom was a ewok and dad was a wookie you figure it out :Smile...........Yubyub Grrrrrrr Shihywoork
We didn't happen to dye Murdock again did we?

And you lie Aslan...unless you had a late growth spurt after being dipped into that vat of blue paint. Wink
Ok folks!!! The results are in!! Coming in first place with an astounding distance of 57.3 meters, is none other than, DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!! *BUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBU*

SNOOPY!!!!!
Thanks to his briliance use of a Force Push, he manage to hurtle the big blue Ewok down the corridor without lifting a finger! Well done Snoopy!

And as your prize, you get to spend an hour with all the Nubian Princesses. AND YOU GET TO BUY ROOTIES FOR EVERYONE!!!
Force push??? I thought I sneezed!!! :Smile Hmmmmm, nubian princesses....tempting, but if Sif finds out...I'm dead meat :-X *runs* ;D
Btw....looking a little closer at that pic of Aslans.....doesn't it look like there's some Bovine ancestry in there?? Talk about you ARE what you eat......rofl. ;D
The horns definently look like a bulls.......but what's with the nose!!!! :o
I have been wondering about that 2 but WHATS A ROOTIE?
Ace steps up and grabs onto the restraints holding the big blue one down.  1, 2, 3..........the jedi master hurtles the blue one down the corridor........*crash, bang, boom,.......ohhhhhh aaaarrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*  Aslan is seen crashing into the last bulk head in the hall.........man that last turn on the course always gets me.  Distance measured at 50 meters.
Pages: 1 2 3