Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new record?
it's been quiet here for 10 days...
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
good lord man we can't have that.................somebody ransack tank's office already lol    >Big Grin
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
*Looks guilty while walking off with most of Tank's office contents*  What?? I MISSED something?  :-4 :-4 :-4 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
yeah, you forgot the pen chained to his desk.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
*walks into his office and finds it amazingly....empty*  :o :o :o :o  This is the cleanest I've ever seen this office!  Ever since I was moved up from the broom closet of being an Assistant Engineer!!
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
*Set's up Tank's office supplies in the latrine*  This should bring a whole new meaning to 'Standing at Attention' and 'At Ease'....lol.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
hangs a sign on the door of said latrine that says "do not disturb".....................brings new meaning to being elbows deep in paper work......... ???
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
<.<  >.>

you guys are just WRONG you know that?
Hmm...adds new meaning to be flushed with work exertion...
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
(01-15-2006, 05:53 AM)RBL_Snoopy link Wrote: *Set's up Tank's office supplies in the latrine*  This should bring a whole new meaning to 'Standing at Attention' and 'At Ease'....lol.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

OMG  ROFL
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!