RBL Comlink

Full Version: new record?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
it's been quiet here for 10 days...
good lord man we can't have that.................somebody ransack tank's office already lol    >Big Grin
*Looks guilty while walking off with most of Tank's office contents*  What?? I MISSED something?  :-4 :-4 :-4 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
yeah, you forgot the pen chained to his desk.
*walks into his office and finds it amazingly....empty*  :o :o :o :o  This is the cleanest I've ever seen this office!  Ever since I was moved up from the broom closet of being an Assistant Engineer!!
*Set's up Tank's office supplies in the latrine*  This should bring a whole new meaning to 'Standing at Attention' and 'At Ease'....lol.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
hangs a sign on the door of said latrine that says "do not disturb".....................brings new meaning to being elbows deep in paper work......... ???
<.<  >.>

you guys are just WRONG you know that?
Hmm...adds new meaning to be flushed with work exertion...
(01-15-2006, 05:53 AM)RBL_Snoopy link Wrote: [ -> ]*Set's up Tank's office supplies in the latrine*  This should bring a whole new meaning to 'Standing at Attention' and 'At Ease'....lol.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

OMG  ROFL
Pages: 1 2 3