Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where'd he go?
heheh sorry if I left you guys hangin sunday... someone fell asleep at his keyboard, only to wake up 6 hours later and find he was not autologged out lol
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
WHAT!?  :o Holmes you need extra strong coffe don't cha  Tongue
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
Or stronger toothpicks to keep his eyelids propped open....lol.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
I'm only certified for lvl 4 toothpicks  Sad Tongue
LOL, welp, I just disappeared on Azis and hobovu(lost the server conn guys) after doing some crafting for Az.  Wsn't anything more I could tone down for him anyway until you bring in some more of that radioactive material holmes.  Considering it's midnite here, methinks I'd best just call it a nite and get soem rest.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
(12-19-2005, 09:59 PM)RBL_Snoopy link Wrote: LOL, welp, I just disappeared on Azis and hobovu(lost the server conn guys) after doing some crafting for Az.  Wsn't anything more I could tone down for him anyway until you bring in some more of that radioactive material holmes.  Considering it's midnite here, methinks I'd best just call it a nite and get soem rest.

Aye, no prob... I need some more power for the harvesters.. where do I get that? heheh
ok holmes got two solutions for ya lol.  use a couple strips of scotch tape to hold your eye lids open.  but you'll have to double layer it atleast...........lol saw some friends do that in college......................or you could drink a jolt cola.....if ya don't know what that is it basically has 2-3 times the caffine of mt dew....
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
i need to give you guys your christmas presents  ;D
heheh ok well I thot u had respec as a spy or sumin and pulled on some stealth majic...holmes, well hehehehe I uhmmm....he er ......looked content with his big gun  :-X

And me with no batteries in the cam  Wink
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
(12-19-2005, 09:59 PM)RBL_Snoopy link Wrote: LOL, welp, I just disappeared on Azis and hobovu(lost the server conn guys) after doing some crafting for Az.  Wsn't anything more I could tone down for him anyway until you bring in some more of that radioactive material holmes.  Considering it's midnite here, methinks I'd best just call it a nite and get soem rest.

I dropped off some in guild basment... not much 13K ... will have much more in day or two... figured out how to get some power heheh