RBL Comlink

Full Version: where'd he go?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
heheh sorry if I left you guys hangin sunday... someone fell asleep at his keyboard, only to wake up 6 hours later and find he was not autologged out lol
WHAT!?  :o Holmes you need extra strong coffe don't cha  Tongue
Or stronger toothpicks to keep his eyelids propped open....lol.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
I'm only certified for lvl 4 toothpicks  Sad Tongue
LOL, welp, I just disappeared on Azis and hobovu(lost the server conn guys) after doing some crafting for Az.  Wsn't anything more I could tone down for him anyway until you bring in some more of that radioactive material holmes.  Considering it's midnite here, methinks I'd best just call it a nite and get soem rest.
(12-19-2005, 09:59 PM)RBL_Snoopy link Wrote: [ -> ]LOL, welp, I just disappeared on Azis and hobovu(lost the server conn guys) after doing some crafting for Az.  Wsn't anything more I could tone down for him anyway until you bring in some more of that radioactive material holmes.  Considering it's midnite here, methinks I'd best just call it a nite and get soem rest.

Aye, no prob... I need some more power for the harvesters.. where do I get that? heheh
ok holmes got two solutions for ya lol.  use a couple strips of scotch tape to hold your eye lids open.  but you'll have to double layer it atleast...........lol saw some friends do that in college......................or you could drink a jolt cola.....if ya don't know what that is it basically has 2-3 times the caffine of mt dew....
i need to give you guys your christmas presents  ;D
heheh ok well I thot u had respec as a spy or sumin and pulled on some stealth majic...holmes, well hehehehe I uhmmm....he er ......looked content with his big gun  :-X

And me with no batteries in the cam  Wink
(12-19-2005, 09:59 PM)RBL_Snoopy link Wrote: [ -> ]LOL, welp, I just disappeared on Azis and hobovu(lost the server conn guys) after doing some crafting for Az.  Wsn't anything more I could tone down for him anyway until you bring in some more of that radioactive material holmes.  Considering it's midnite here, methinks I'd best just call it a nite and get soem rest.

I dropped off some in guild basment... not much 13K ... will have much more in day or two... figured out how to get some power heheh
Pages: 1 2