Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gawd i feel stupid....
I saw Narnia Friday night whilst on a date...

Aslan, I give you permission to hit me with as many trouts as you want. I read those books a looong time ago. I finally know where you got your name. >.>

>,<
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
*snickers* The avatar of late wasn't a clue? Tongue
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
When i said i'd read the a looooong time ago, i meant it. I had no memory of the books whatsoever.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
This explains the near starvation of your pet baby kryat dragon, Fluffy. Tongue  ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
That was a KRAYT!? I fried it up and ate it last tuesday!
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
Ooooooo, I wouldn't have done that if I were you!!  Krayt meat is notorious for causing severe heartburn.  (As well as everywhere else on a person's body, if it's not prepared right - much like that Japanese raw fish delicacy, fogu - poisonous, if not prepared properly) ??? :o :Smile :-4 :-4 :-4 :-4
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Huh? hmm I always have it so doesn't bother me.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
Oh yeah?  Then why does your face look like this? -------  >Sad
I might go watch Narnia this weekend.
~§~
the important thing here is did your date have a good time mate lol?  been to more than my share of movies that I've fallen asleep at.....just to make date happy.  usually have to buy ice cream or something after the movie to make it up to them but at least they are happy lol.
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code