RBL Comlink

Full Version: Gawd i feel stupid....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I saw Narnia Friday night whilst on a date...

Aslan, I give you permission to hit me with as many trouts as you want. I read those books a looong time ago. I finally know where you got your name. >.>

>,<
*snickers* The avatar of late wasn't a clue? Tongue
When i said i'd read the a looooong time ago, i meant it. I had no memory of the books whatsoever.
This explains the near starvation of your pet baby kryat dragon, Fluffy. Tongue  ;D
That was a KRAYT!? I fried it up and ate it last tuesday!
Ooooooo, I wouldn't have done that if I were you!!  Krayt meat is notorious for causing severe heartburn.  (As well as everywhere else on a person's body, if it's not prepared right - much like that Japanese raw fish delicacy, fogu - poisonous, if not prepared properly) ??? :o :Smile :-4 :-4 :-4 :-4
Huh? hmm I always have it so doesn't bother me.
Oh yeah?  Then why does your face look like this? -------  >Sad
I might go watch Narnia this weekend.
the important thing here is did your date have a good time mate lol?  been to more than my share of movies that I've fallen asleep at.....just to make date happy.  usually have to buy ice cream or something after the movie to make it up to them but at least they are happy lol.
Pages: 1 2