Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before we attempt a WoW of sorts....
Methinks we need to get our "newer" members up to speed pilot wise.  Holmes and Az for one. Big Grin  Have to get them past their tough missions.  This could be our pre-WoW warmup, we just fly for a week or so and knock out each others missions, get everyone on the same sheet of music, then get down to thrashing everthing else. Big Grin

Whaddya think?

BTW, had fun flying with Az (first time in....nearly two years I think!  :o ) and Holmes for the first time in-game! Big Grin
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
now I may not be in Galaxies but I do know a thing or two about flying with Tank.  Rule #1:  always watch your back.................. ???  Rule 2:  If your flying side by side prepare to crash  :o  Rule 3:  If he gets credit for a kill that you did the majority of the damage on feel free to shoot out his rear shields lol  ^Smile^

*S*

Ace out
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
hehe, I'm safe from any and all friendly fire attempts!  Including accidental ramming!  Though Az did scratch the paint really badly... >Sad
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
ROFL ;D
heheh hey that was my kid what dun the paint job LOL, left her have the wheel whilst I grabbed a smoke n holy majic act everone runs off n leaves me...my lil tug just wouldnt keep up then I got blasted tryin to chase so Tongue

Got new ship certs but still need to locate ships or blueprints...none in the bazzar or the few vendors I have wandered by. And dog if I can tell ya by typin just what those are LOL ....one is a kilomogorilla or sumin like and the other is light fighter Kyssrykkk or sumin sumin heheh tank I need them lang skills back. I can find the names in game tho so that makes 4 craft I can bumble round in now otta be somin of em that'll do me Smile
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
That explains why you started to just fly around after I we shot at each other for awhile lol.  I started to follow your ship before Holmes came back and asked you where you were going...

And here I thought you were under the influence of your dancing for a bit, your flight patterns looked like it from the way your ship was moving all around.  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
~§~
Methinks me poor Ywing is gonna need some MAJOR refitting to keep up with YOU guys....lol.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Amazingly, Holmes's YW outpaces my Xwing.  But I don't have the best engines on board.
~§~
I was lucky enough to loot an 80 engine from a t4 impy Big Grin  One of the few I've managed to kill and survive lol
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Usually you can target an Oppressors turbolaser cannon and disable it, evening the score, but the ones you had to deal with I couldn't.  And I wonder if those are actually your opponents or if they just happen to be in the area.
~§~