Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birthday alert!
I decree that this day is the birthday of one of our most prolifically changing members...the Ewok-Engineer-turned-blue BIG-Ewok-turned-Wookie-doctor-turned-Wookie Jedi....ASLAN!!!

Quick!  Someone get him a giant cake, Az, we need the Nubian Princesses back please, Goku, blast that asteroid over yonder, and everyone else find him presents (especially Wookie shampoo and combs. ;D )

Happy Birthday Aslan! Smile
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
:o what luck, this is amazing, I just found this HUGE bin of wookie shampoo and combs, yay! i dont have to smell up Goku's room by hiding in there.... "Happy Birthday Aslan!"

*Man53 gives him the huge crate and finally can stop holding his breath.*
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
*Get's a pump and starts pumping water from Razon's trout tank for Aslan's bath*  What?????? So it's al ittle fishy smelling Wink Wink Wink Wink

Happy birthday Aslan!!!
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
happy B-Day big blue thing  Tongue May you be blessed with many little blue things  ;D
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Happy B-day mate!  R2Vader said he's got some new "styling advice" for ya.  *see's R2Vader pull a blow torch and superglue out of his utility pouch*...............*Ace whistles innocently......*
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code

Happy Birthday Aslan, God bless you and yours.

RBL-Wild§lash

Hawk Squadron
HAPPY B DAY ASLAN!!!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

(i will give you a gift on swg) :-X
Weeeeeee hey well dont think she is a princess but said she was boobian and came with her own cake [Image: bigok.gif]
[Image: boobs.gif][Image: hb2.gif]

Sorry I was a bit late but I got tied up with this mousy fella's blowout goin on too.....

[Image: mickeydarth.jpg]

Hope ya had a great day bro!!!!
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Happy birthday you big blue lunk!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile SmileTY TY TY !!!  Oh by the way I got all the nubind locked up in ........ :-X Its a secret muhahahahahaha!