RBL Comlink

Full Version: Birthday alert!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I decree that this day is the birthday of one of our most prolifically changing members...the Ewok-Engineer-turned-blue BIG-Ewok-turned-Wookie-doctor-turned-Wookie Jedi....ASLAN!!!

Quick!  Someone get him a giant cake, Az, we need the Nubian Princesses back please, Goku, blast that asteroid over yonder, and everyone else find him presents (especially Wookie shampoo and combs. ;D )

Happy Birthday Aslan! Smile
:o what luck, this is amazing, I just found this HUGE bin of wookie shampoo and combs, yay! i dont have to smell up Goku's room by hiding in there.... "Happy Birthday Aslan!"

*Man53 gives him the huge crate and finally can stop holding his breath.*
*Get's a pump and starts pumping water from Razon's trout tank for Aslan's bath*  What?????? So it's al ittle fishy smelling Wink Wink Wink Wink

Happy birthday Aslan!!!
happy B-Day big blue thing  Tongue May you be blessed with many little blue things  ;D
Happy B-day mate!  R2Vader said he's got some new "styling advice" for ya.  *see's R2Vader pull a blow torch and superglue out of his utility pouch*...............*Ace whistles innocently......*

Happy Birthday Aslan, God bless you and yours.

HAPPY B DAY ASLAN!!!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

(i will give you a gift on swg) :-X
Weeeeeee hey well dont think she is a princess but said she was boobian and came with her own cake [Image: bigok.gif]
[Image: boobs.gif][Image: hb2.gif]

Sorry I was a bit late but I got tied up with this mousy fella's blowout goin on too.....

[Image: mickeydarth.jpg]

Hope ya had a great day bro!!!!
Happy birthday you big blue lunk!
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile SmileTY TY TY !!!  Oh by the way I got all the nubind locked up in ........ :-X Its a secret muhahahahahaha!
Pages: 1 2