Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An RP idea...
Actually it's not really an idea...it's already ongoing at another forum that Goku and I frequent.  RBL plays a part in the story that I'm working up, and frankly...I'm overdrawn on my workload.  Lots of characters, lots of development...and personally I think it wouldn't hurt if I just took the part that RBL plays and bring it over here for everyone who wants to play in to do so. 

What do you think?  Need to know more first?
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
this sounds interesting mate.....................I'd like a bit more info but you may have a LT on your side lol
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
I'll post some more details later on, probably tomorrow since I have work tonight almost right after class.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
im with ace on this one.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
I tend to get more into RP sessions when I'm not currently helping the cause with any online gaming.  Right now would be one of those times as even I have grown tired of the "two high and mighty" clans taking all the fun out of xvt and xwa lol.  and I think my comp would fry itself if I tried galaxies so this is a great way for people in my situation to stay involved and contribute to the group.  Once I see those details my interest is peaked....
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Wow even I could contribute with this, its a good idea, lets see if we can get more info Smile
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
Alright, here's the details...

Story is a three part series called the Cries of Havoc.  First part is complete already.  The second part is a buildup of forces and hunting and so on. 

RBL's part in this is to be air/space support.  Now I've RPed for most of the folks already up to a point (as in very general, mentioning names and having Zara give a briefing with the other admirals and such), with Goku helping out for his own character. 

The Plot:  T2, the duplicate of Tank, has gone to the Dark Side, and (as already played out in the first part of CoH) has made a coordinated attack on Tank's store, the RBL Store, located on Earth.  Casualties were high as was damage.  T2, now calling himself Darth Char, is consolidating his strength with the stolen high-tech equipment along with some of his allies, and is poised to begin a process of conquering the whole planet, and possibly beyond.

Tank is calling for assistance to combat this threat from all directions.  A group on the planet is searching for Char's base, while another is searching out for one of Char's allies in the city that the RBL Store is in while Tank goes to talk to the world's leaders to warn them of the threat to them (Char has access to a very large portion of the planet's nuclear weaponry).

RBL Squad has already been informed, and is currently beginning simulations for doing CAP and ground support missions (as they're not sure what exactly they're up against).  The simulations make use of Yuuzhong Vong enemies, as they are the toughest.  Fight the strongest opponents you can to be ready for anything kinda thing.

If you guys are up for it I'll copy and paste the parts relevant to RBL here so that everyone's on the same sheet of music.

You'll all love the final part of the series though.  >Big Grin
~§~
ount me in Me and the Black fury are ready to go (MY ARC from galaxies) along with the Blazng star 4 (my X-wing in galaxies) LET GET IT ON!
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
Sounds good to me but I have a few questions. 

1.  What are the restrictions we are working with?

2.  Even though we will be on Earth, anything star wars is fair game?

3.  Will we need to update our "usual" RP characters or can we proceed as we would goofing off here at the station?

4.  Since we're on Earth....can we call in Master Chief and Sgt.  Johnson for the cavalry???

*S*

Ace  out
1.  Basically, remain around the RBL Station and be yourselves lol.  You guys won't show up until the Third Episode of Cries of Havoc for the actual combat phase.  Goku will be the only one who'll be sent to get some actual info from Tank, which he would stop posting in here for.  It'll give the feeling of him actually having gone somewhere.  Then he'll return after a time and post his 'info' for the squad.

2.  This is today's Earth that we're involved with.  Basically a kind of wormhole of sorts has allowed anything Star Wars, some Star Trek, SG1, and some other elements to be involved in modern day Earth.  Tank sells Star Wars and some Star Trek gear at the RBL Store on an island called Neko Neko (don't ask...it IS another forum after all), in the city of Felicity, but he is very particular about what he sells and to whom. 

3.  Update for time really, as this takes place after the New Jedi Order seires of novels are over.  So if you don't know much about the Yuuzhong Vong, nows the time to ask questions and find out details (or better yet, go read the books lol).

4.  Unfortunately, the Master Chief won't be joining us in this.  But I'll lay out what WILL be involved in the Final Battle later on.  It's going to be a HUGE.
~§~