Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big possibility for getting Galaxies today!!!!!!
Just like the title says Im gonna get it maybe today i'll post if i do and also give me your names to add to friends list(if any) and also my name is gonna be Fireyone also were RBL guild hall located and what the planet and hyperspace cordinates?
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
We'll hook you up with the details of the Guild Hall soon as you're actually in game with a name that's accepted. 

I say that not to be mean, but because someone else might already have it, therefore you'll have to adjust. 

The coordinates though will be handy in-game because then all you have to do is activate the waypoint when you reach Dantooine (which is where it's at, on the Gorath server I believe).
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
*In Yoda's voce* To Dantooine, go you must. The Gorath system in, it is. Dangerous, the journey will be. Careful, you must!
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
t cool tank Im still tinking about back-up names hey when you install the expansion were is your z-95 headhunter and DOES IT HAVE HYPERDRIVE?
Your starter ship, be it a Z95, TIE, or merc equivalent, are fully functional.  They're just junk for all intents and purposes. 

When you install the game, and then the expansion, you have to go to a pilot trainer of your choice and request to join and that's how you get your ship, if I remember. 
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
what are the merc ship? and DO thay have hyperdrive?
also....I JUST GOT THE GAME WAWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOW IM GONNA INSTALL AND PLAY I'LL POST MY NAME AND STUFF SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey guys um i hate to say it but my comp won't let me install the game even thought i have everything it says but it keeps saying it won't responed when i insert disk 2 or 3 WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
??? try tech support FAQ ........
on their website?