Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention All Hands
*Holmes slides up to the podium on a hover platform*

*"wow I have never done this"*

*snickers are heard*

Fellow members and guests of ReBeL,
By the order of Zarathos and speaking as his proxy,
I hereby bring forth to you on this day that Nurse C has been found guilty of Espionage, Consulting with Enemy inteligence, and Corruption by use of mind altering warfare drugs. Nurse C will carry out her sentence at a Ninja Ewok training camp as prey in their next wargames scenario.

After much rehabilitation from the biological components inflicted by Nurse C at her "alledged" retirement villa, I am proud to announce that Azis is hereby "officially" reinstated as Admiral.

Zara has pre-arranged a transport of rootie kegs that should have arrived at Aslan's Bar and Grille in the last hour in celebration of this honor. So without further ado lets ........

*Holmes gets trampled by thirsty ReBeL's before he could finish*
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
*rushes past and blasts everyone out of his way as he makes a mad dash*

THOSE ROOTIES AR MINE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
meanwhile, a stelathy man/womna/it is sliding quietly through the camp, attempting to locate Nurse C...and...VOILA! a freed Nurse C with a one way ticket to RBL Station...have fun all Wink

--Signed: a mysterious Retiree :Smile
Azis steps up to greet Holmes once the stampeed passes, with a subtle hug, bows his head in hopes of returns of old from his once mighty shoulder, a calm Cat, a sharp edge, a Mighty Jedi Master,........... many others to many to mention.
Enjoy the party all and lets get this rig RnRin!!!
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Wooooohoooooooo!!!! Just in time for wow too!!! ;D Hope the rooties wear off in time. Congrats Azis.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
*takes a whole crate of rooties and fights his way back through the crowd of fighting pilots*

I don't know....Az might be dancing for a long time now that Nurse C has been dealt with. Wink

Welcome back to duty Az. Better go easy on the rooties...they seem to affect non-humans a bit more than usual of late. **watches Murdock and Snoopy slide down the hallway....again**
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Tongue Aslan is last seen speaking to his relatives at the ewokian brewski Corp and asking for some Ole #7 in the brown jug to be sent to azis quarters as a suprise to his return.......P.S. Hope snoopers doesnt get wind of the brown jug again cause last time he chased his tail for a week!!!.......

Congrats Azis!

Adm_Aslan

*Perk!!!!!!!!!!!* Brown jug??????!?!??!*Starts sneaking towards Azis's quarters* :Smile
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
*uses his speed to replace the crate in Simons grip with the PEE Tree*
HEY!!! ASLAN!! LOOK WHAT SIMON"S TRYING TO SNEK AWAY WITH!!!

*Runs off to enjoy the rooties*
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.