RBL Comlink
Attention All Hands - Printable Version

+- RBL Comlink (https://rblsquad.com/comlink)
+-- Forum: General (https://rblsquad.com/comlink/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://rblsquad.com/comlink/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Attention All Hands (/thread-77.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Attention All Hands - Holmes - 01-15-2003

*Holmes slides up to the podium on a hover platform*

*"wow I have never done this"*

*snickers are heard*

Fellow members and guests of ReBeL,
By the order of Zarathos and speaking as his proxy,
I hereby bring forth to you on this day that Nurse C has been found guilty of Espionage, Consulting with Enemy inteligence, and Corruption by use of mind altering warfare drugs. Nurse C will carry out her sentence at a Ninja Ewok training camp as prey in their next wargames scenario.

After much rehabilitation from the biological components inflicted by Nurse C at her "alledged" retirement villa, I am proud to announce that Azis is hereby "officially" reinstated as Admiral.

Zara has pre-arranged a transport of rootie kegs that should have arrived at Aslan's Bar and Grille in the last hour in celebration of this honor. So without further ado lets ........

*Holmes gets trampled by thirsty ReBeL's before he could finish*

Re:Attention All Hands - Goku1 - 01-15-2003

*rushes past and blasts everyone out of his way as he makes a mad dash*

THOSE ROOTIES AR MINE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Re:Attention All Hands - Nurse C Releaser - 01-15-2003

meanwhile, a stelathy man/womna/it is sliding quietly through the camp, attempting to locate Nurse C...and...VOILA! a freed Nurse C with a one way ticket to RBL Station...have fun all Wink

--Signed: a mysterious Retiree :Smile

Re:Attention All Hands - Azis - 01-16-2003

Azis steps up to greet Holmes once the stampeed passes, with a subtle hug, bows his head in hopes of returns of old from his once mighty shoulder, a calm Cat, a sharp edge, a Mighty Jedi Master,........... many others to many to mention.
Enjoy the party all and lets get this rig RnRin!!!

Re:Attention All Hands - Snoopy - 01-16-2003

Wooooohoooooooo!!!! Just in time for wow too!!! ;D Hope the rooties wear off in time. Congrats Azis.

Re:Attention All Hands - Simon - 01-16-2003

*takes a whole crate of rooties and fights his way back through the crowd of fighting pilots*

Re:Attention All Hands - M1A2Tanker - 01-16-2003

I don't know....Az might be dancing for a long time now that Nurse C has been dealt with. Wink

Welcome back to duty Az. Better go easy on the rooties...they seem to affect non-humans a bit more than usual of late. **watches Murdock and Snoopy slide down the hallway....again**

Re:Attention All Hands - Aslan - 01-17-2003

Tongue Aslan is last seen speaking to his relatives at the ewokian brewski Corp and asking for some Ole #7 in the brown jug to be sent to azis quarters as a suprise to his return.......P.S. Hope snoopers doesnt get wind of the brown jug again cause last time he chased his tail for a week!!!.......

Congrats Azis!

Adm_Aslan

Re:Attention All Hands - Snoopy - 01-17-2003

*Perk!!!!!!!!!!!* Brown jug??????!?!??!*Starts sneaking towards Azis's quarters* :Smile

Re:Attention All Hands - Goku1 - 01-17-2003

*uses his speed to replace the crate in Simons grip with the PEE Tree*
HEY!!! ASLAN!! LOOK WHAT SIMON"S TRYING TO SNEK AWAY WITH!!!

*Runs off to enjoy the rooties*