Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hailing the scrub brush headed martian and the masked beagle
Bad news boyos couldn't find a copy of cs in the oldies stores. So I'm gonna have to consult the net. But I need to know who made it?

Ace
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
I have it here, I can share it via IRC.

It is a microsoft game and can be found about anywhere on the net for under 10 bucks, (bout 5 on ebay) or if ya got a couple days u can get it from Simon since u on dial up :'(
I also have seen some newbies in the zone said they found it in bargain bin at Wally World ;D

Az
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
I checked wally world and they didn't have any copies left in the bargain bin. I'd love to get it from simon but I don't have irc. So I guess I'll take me chances with the microsoft webpage. *S*
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
I can check the bargin bin here if you want Ace.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
um, not to look stupid, but what is CS?
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Crimson Skies.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
That would be very kewl tank. there's two wally worlds here and neither one had it in the bargain bin. thanks mate
Ok guys I've checked the microsuck webpage and they don't have crimson skies listed except for the new xbox version. So I guess I'll have to keep rummaging around the bargain bins. And anyone have Mech Commander 2? I tried to order that from microsoft and they said it's no longer available for purchase, but they still have it up on the web page grrrrrrrrr Have I stated before I really hate microsuck????
Uhmmm.........
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/det...0?v=glance

7 bucks

Az
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!