RBL Comlink

Full Version: hailing the scrub brush headed martian and the masked beagle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bad news boyos couldn't find a copy of cs in the oldies stores. So I'm gonna have to consult the net. But I need to know who made it?

Ace
I have it here, I can share it via IRC.
It is a microsoft game and can be found about anywhere on the net for under 10 bucks, (bout 5 on ebay) or if ya got a couple days u can get it from Simon since u on dial up :'(
I also have seen some newbies in the zone said they found it in bargain bin at Wally World ;D

Az
I checked wally world and they didn't have any copies left in the bargain bin. I'd love to get it from simon but I don't have irc. So I guess I'll take me chances with the microsoft webpage. *S*
I can check the bargin bin here if you want Ace.
um, not to look stupid, but what is CS?
Crimson Skies.
That would be very kewl tank. there's two wally worlds here and neither one had it in the bargain bin. thanks mate
Ok guys I've checked the microsuck webpage and they don't have crimson skies listed except for the new xbox version. So I guess I'll have to keep rummaging around the bargain bins. And anyone have Mech Commander 2? I tried to order that from microsoft and they said it's no longer available for purchase, but they still have it up on the web page grrrrrrrrr Have I stated before I really hate microsuck????
Pages: 1 2