Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blast From the Past
~S~
Been a damn long time but I thought I would stop by and say hello to the family. My job has finally put me back on day shift and I was hoping to get around to seeing some of you once again and maybe have you flame my rear end in a few rounds of XvT. However it appears that the site has been removed and I am a bit to late. Can any of you give me a suggestion as to how the game is being played.

As for the family me and VC and Kids are doing fantastic.
Azis get off your ass and give me some insite here as to what to do and just maybe I will let you get on my six in some Tie Bombers.
Muhahahhahahhaha

Hope to see all of you soon
~S~
Vader
*S* Hey Vader how ya doin mate? All of the XVT news goes through me. I've kept track of all this since the zone tried to kill xvt last year.......(and heard way to many cracks about having to much time on my hands lol) but go to http://www.zone.com and xvt is listed under the cd rom required games heading. Hope to fly with you soon mate, I remember getting my tail kicked by you and tank back in my DG days Smile

Ace
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Hey Vader, Nice to see you.
:o Waaaaaahoooo its Vader !!! No really its Vader!! Hey there ole wingy good to hear form you!! Dang I feel like just choosing TFA on just to fly with you again!! anyhow hope all is well with you and VC welcome back ;D
Hearing a unfamiliar rumbling of joisterous bellows and cheers from down the corridor, Az mounts his Hover platte and meandors towards the disturbance with a distasteful but curious scowl....hearing a few of the words in the distance...Vader,...free rooties...Vader?!?!?... why if those young wipper snappers only knew of the great Vader from being in his presence... why...
Azis nears the door to Aslan's casually dodging the bar debris flying out....entering bar there is no mistake of the figure towering over the crowd even the shoulder mounted spectators.
Az shocked and be awed slips his platte off in a shot across the bar, falls on his brush helmeted head and gives Aslans a fresh shine, (Credit my tab for that pup will ya) springs to his feet, does a little jig,
runs up and takes his ritefull seat on da big guys shoulder..........

Damn man where da hell ya been bro, well ya here now dats cool damn good to see ya stop by. Seen VC time or two but never V Sad
Well if ya got this far, ya can find my email or I send u one if urs is good, or I am on yahoo most of the time rbl_azis, or [email protected] for MSN........
hope to hear mo from ya bro

tctt

Az
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Tank wanders the halls of the station, his mind lost in correspondance and 'self-help' education courses when he heard the loud yelling and rumbling of many happy peoples.

"What the..." He muttered as he rushed down to the Bar and Grill, where he just managed to miss being hit by an out of control hover plat. Yet he didn't miss the all too familiar towering figure in the center of the chaos.

Vader? Is it truly and really you? WHOO HOO!! Great to finally see you back on the board man! Been waaay too long. Smile

Gimme a buzz sometime. Would love to chat you up when you've got a chance. Smile
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
*Wakes up with a nasty bump on his head* Did someone get the license plate on that platte that hit me????? :o :o :o :o I must STILL be dreaming!! :o :o :o Is that REALLY........can it BE???? Vader!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back man!!! ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
VADER!!! Good to see you mate.
You have made yourself too rare lately.
But good to have you back now :-)

Give VC a hug, and we'll see you in the zone.

;D Story! ;D

.... From the distant lands Man53 senses a power most incredible amongst the force, and quickly gains a smile. Mumbling under his breath the other siths wonder whats going on.

Man53 quickly hops into his old-fashioned rus-Tie. Using the force to hold his right wing together, he quickly jets towards the ReBeL's hangar bay. Seconds after his hyper-speed boost, Man53's craft comes to a sudden stop, making it seem as if the stars themselves were moving, rather than his Tie.

"Ah the ol' hangar bay. This ought to be fun." he says, as he quickly throws the smallest rust-eroded bit of his right ring at the gun turret. Blasts cry from the barrels of the turret as the rust is detected as Emperial debris. Man53 quickly jets into action and begins dodging the turret shots, while working his way to the hangar. As he approaches closer he activates his stealth cloak and slips past the final wall of defence, and docks, while knocking over a few of the droids.

-
"Well damn," he remarks as he picks one of the droids up that has "GoKu!" spray-painted on the side of it. He quickly incerts a piece of Kryptonite into the droid saying "If it can kill SuperMan it can kill that punk."
-

He quickly makes his way through the halls towards the bar to play arround with the ReBeL friends. While remaining undetected, he slips through most of the corridor sectors. The feeling of excitement in him continues to grow, as he feels the presence of the Tank, the Father, the Mars-like-creature known as Azis, the hint of Yub-passages and many other random accessories matched with the laxidated crew. While tripping over a HUGE blue fur-ball Man53 darts towards a dark corner forgetting his stealth is activated.

Tip-toeing towards Aslan he sets off his saber to alert the ReBeL of his presence. Steping aside Aslan says "It's about time you've gotten here, he's been here for hours."

Man53 enters the bar, and uses the force to write on a slip of paper from the register "Put one on the V-man's tab" and following up, he pulls a rootie and a few other "juices" towards him. Goku of course gets offended, and foolishly jets towards the goodies with his sayin speed. Man53 responds to this with throwing a downed saber at Goku's feet causing him to stumble, and fall on his face.

The rest of the crew breaks into huge sounds of laughter, and steps aside as a blazing saber shreaks as it flies towards the tall standing figure near the bar. Azis pulls his feet up to avoide the saber, as Vader's saber blazes from his side and into his hand as it emerges. Flashes from the sabers light up the room with nice BEEEUTTIFUL colors, and the crowd is astonished at the true power of Vader as he defends his little budy Azis. (Silly fellow that Azis is, yub yub)

Man53 lightly tosses Azis to the side and sets him down on top of Goku, who is still lying down, and watching the astonishing show. Engaging with the V-man himself, Man53 begins a lightly spoken conversation with him, and asks quick questions that Vader too responds to with lightly spoken words.
The quick battle ends with a fast breaking disarment of both Sith/Jedi.

Man53 sits down next to his good buddy and disables his stealth cloak, revealing his identity to the "slower" (Goku) and newer folk to the crew, and re-assuring those who allready knew it was the Dark Sith.

"A ROUND FOR EVERYBODY!" Man53 yells to the bar-keep, and then mumbles "on Simon and Snoop's tabs." Man53 throws the drinks to the friendly crew as explosions are heard outside the hanger, and debris of Man53's emperial followers trailed him to the base. Man53 and the rest of the crew gain smirks and smiles and continue their great party and Celebration of the return of a GREAT Pilot, Jedi/Sith, and man, named VADER!.... now to find the Cat.

--HAH fun stuff, a lot of writing though, sorry if I spammed out a little bit, but it was incredibly fun. And I like most people enjoy picking on Goku. Vader its great to see you back, and I hope to get into the realm of weightles flight as soon as I'm available, I look at my Joy-stick nightly and remember the great times we all had together. Especially those wonderful 7v1 matches!

Sorry to leave it like this, but we all know how it is, aye?
☼§☼ Man53 OuT!

-- Good pilots are remembered for a while, Master pilots are written about, but the best, those are the ones that never die! -- GO ReBeL!
*Stands as wipes the smear of grease from the floor from his face*

Slower eh? We'll see about that. You may be a Sith Lord, but I'm a Super Saiyan. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

*Forgeoing the need for a long talk before action like he usualy does, the ticked off Goku skips Super Saiyans 1&2 and goes directly to SSJ3*

You see Man, all of the Force in the universe combined cannot come close to equalling my power. *nods his head at the glass in Mans hand and watches as it shatters*

Gimme your best shot, old man. * sticks hand out, palm first*

*The older Sith lord stands and pulls his lightsaber from his side* Why you insolent little ..... AAAAAAHHHHH!!! *Man53 charges the Saiyan Warrior, lightsaber blazing.*

*Suddenly, a figure holds out his hand and slams Man53 back into the bar, then turns so the light is upon him. Tank stairs at both Goku and Man53*

GOKU!! You should know better than try to totaly anihilate a guest of ReBeL Home, no matter how evil. He's still a friend. That'll be another trout slap for later. that makes 27.

*He turns his gaze upon the sore-ended Man53 recovering at the bar* And you should be able to sense that the kid is as powerful as he says. He's nearly destroyed the station doing that transformation before. And he's smarter as well, though he minght not always seem that way.

*Goku, though still holding a bit of a grudge for being tripped, powers down to normal,but keeps his powerlevel high enough to dispense with the Sith Lord should the need arise* Alright Tank, but i'm going to keep an eye on him. You know how i feel about dark Jedi.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.