ThE WOW is coming !!!
Welcome to XvT Week of War LXV - November 2003

War Start (EST)
02:00 PM, Fri November 21

War End (EST)
02:00 PM, Fri November 28

BE THERE OR BE .................
*Salute* Will do Aslan.

*turns to Snoopy* Looks like it's gonna be up to us to keep the BoB trophy. Let's give them h**l!!!!!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
"Hawk 2 reporting in......all clear. targets locked on..................fire! *quad laser blasts light up the sky as a lone x-wing fires at a shuttle leaving the station*

"Hawk 2 stand down, this is Aslan from the bar, that's Tanks shuttle......."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh in that case lol, *fires a flare at the shuttle for a laugh* Hawk 2 standing down....returning to base"
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
A few days later the lone shuttle returns, still banged up with scoring from a certain Hawk's run.

As soon as the ramp was lowered a highly irate Tank stomped out mumbling and grumbling about 'canceled mission,' 'waste of time,' 'death to officers,' and 'to hell with records.'

He looked as if he could chew a bulkhead, and he needed a target to release his frustrations. "Ah HAH! I know the perfect target! MWUAHAHAHAH!" Tank wandered off to plot his nefarious and possibly insidious scheme of doom....or he went to get something to eat.

TBC....
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
UHOH Goku!! He's back!! I hope you've finished cleaning that mess in his office!!! :Smile
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Now the question is....where did Tank go?

"I'm eating alright! Can't plan anything on an empty stomach. Aslan, send me another bowl of that Panda-yet-not-panda stew!" ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Uh did someone mention a... ahhh... *spells out* R-a-m-pa-n-t Panda???

GAHHHH!!!!!! *chomp slurp slobber.......