RBL Comlink

Full Version: ThE WOW is coming !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome to XvT Week of War LXV - November 2003

War Start (EST)
02:00 PM, Fri November 21

War End (EST)
02:00 PM, Fri November 28

BE THERE OR BE .................
*Salute* Will do Aslan.

*turns to Snoopy* Looks like it's gonna be up to us to keep the BoB trophy. Let's give them h**l!!!!!
"Hawk 2 reporting in......all clear. targets locked on..................fire! *quad laser blasts light up the sky as a lone x-wing fires at a shuttle leaving the station*

"Hawk 2 stand down, this is Aslan from the bar, that's Tanks shuttle......."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh in that case lol, *fires a flare at the shuttle for a laugh* Hawk 2 standing down....returning to base"
A few days later the lone shuttle returns, still banged up with scoring from a certain Hawk's run.

As soon as the ramp was lowered a highly irate Tank stomped out mumbling and grumbling about 'canceled mission,' 'waste of time,' 'death to officers,' and 'to hell with records.'

He looked as if he could chew a bulkhead, and he needed a target to release his frustrations. "Ah HAH! I know the perfect target! MWUAHAHAHAH!" Tank wandered off to plot his nefarious and possibly insidious scheme of doom....or he went to get something to eat.

TBC....
UHOH Goku!! He's back!! I hope you've finished cleaning that mess in his office!!! :Smile
Now the question is....where did Tank go?

"I'm eating alright! Can't plan anything on an empty stomach. Aslan, send me another bowl of that Panda-yet-not-panda stew!" ;D
Uh did someone mention a... ahhh... *spells out* R-a-m-pa-n-t Panda???

GAHHHH!!!!!! *chomp slurp slobber.......