Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News!
Santa has been spotted in his A-wing!

The Imperials are hot on his trail. Seems Palpatine didn't even get coal, much less what was on his wish list.

All hands, please make sure that the landing lights on the roof of the station are working properly for Santa to do a fly-by delivery. Big Grin
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Yuletide X-Wings saving Santa's a-wing heheh
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
**rushes to the hanger for his presents**

Yay! Do we get a bonus for saving Santa? ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Huh??? Bonus presents?? where?? Oh you can't get any if you make up silly songs drat and double drat Smile
DOH! >_<

And I was doing so good too. Darn Christmas parody bug.
~§~
Hahahaha!!! Ididn't make up any parodies!! Hahahahaha

*rushes out into space in an EV suit just Santa's A-wing and a fleet of a dozen Imp Star Destroyers drops out of hyperspace. Presents are flung through spacetwords the RBL station, and unfortunatly Azis' anti-Nurse_C device was obliterated by a turbo laser blast, sorry Az.
Goku Aims at th fleet and waits until Santa has jumped bac into hyperspace and yells "KAMEHAMEHA!" the blue wave shoots out from his extended palms and destroys th fleet in a flash.*

Well, that takes care of that.

*Comes i from space,just to turn around and see a Death Star zip hrough space chassing Santa*

Oh well, at least i got my "Never runs out of parts kit for unlimited lightsaber construction" box. Oh Taaaaank, think yah ca take all of these away from me? Hahahaha!!!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
i may be retired, but i can still commit yoinkage ;D*yoinks Goku's box of infinite parts so he no longer ahs the source of em*oh tank, wanna be creative? ;D
retirement is bliss Smile
AAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Not the dreaded yoinkage!! AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Beware the power of the yoink.

*Surgeon Generals Warning*
Yoinkage overuse is the leading cause of yoink induced injuries :p
*learns the art of the great yoink and uses his powers to increase it's greatness*

*yoinks it back from Razen and compiles 30lightsabers and hides them all over the station, the builds one mre and clips it to his hip*