RBL Comlink

Full Version: Breaking News!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Santa has been spotted in his A-wing!

The Imperials are hot on his trail. Seems Palpatine didn't even get coal, much less what was on his wish list.

All hands, please make sure that the landing lights on the roof of the station are working properly for Santa to do a fly-by delivery. Big Grin
Yuletide X-Wings saving Santa's a-wing heheh
**rushes to the hanger for his presents**

Yay! Do we get a bonus for saving Santa? ;D
Huh??? Bonus presents?? where?? Oh you can't get any if you make up silly songs drat and double drat Smile
DOH! >_<

And I was doing so good too. Darn Christmas parody bug.
Hahahaha!!! Ididn't make up any parodies!! Hahahahaha

*rushes out into space in an EV suit just Santa's A-wing and a fleet of a dozen Imp Star Destroyers drops out of hyperspace. Presents are flung through spacetwords the RBL station, and unfortunatly Azis' anti-Nurse_C device was obliterated by a turbo laser blast, sorry Az.
Goku Aims at th fleet and waits until Santa has jumped bac into hyperspace and yells "KAMEHAMEHA!" the blue wave shoots out from his extended palms and destroys th fleet in a flash.*

Well, that takes care of that.

*Comes i from space,just to turn around and see a Death Star zip hrough space chassing Santa*

Oh well, at least i got my "Never runs out of parts kit for unlimited lightsaber construction" box. Oh Taaaaank, think yah ca take all of these away from me? Hahahaha!!!
i may be retired, but i can still commit yoinkage ;D*yoinks Goku's box of infinite parts so he no longer ahs the source of em*oh tank, wanna be creative? ;D
AAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Not the dreaded yoinkage!! AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!
Beware the power of the yoink.

*Surgeon Generals Warning*
Yoinkage overuse is the leading cause of yoink induced injuries :p
*learns the art of the great yoink and uses his powers to increase it's greatness*

*yoinks it back from Razen and compiles 30lightsabers and hides them all over the station, the builds one mre and clips it to his hip*