Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Galaxies folks...
Let's try to meet up when we can this week on the same server (those that have it already).

How about we shoot for.....wednesday? Intrepid Galaxy on Tatooine? Pick a time and I'll try to be there. Smile

Suggestions for times and other places are welcome of course. Smile
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Haven't gotten the game yet, but I plan on it . Wink

Why don't you pick out a low population server for an official RBL server, and make a sticky that we can all paste our names in.

We would then be able to find each other online.

Just my $ .02.

Miss you all!!

Wild
RBL-Wild§lash

Hawk Squadron
*Jaw drops to the floor* Slashie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Howya doing man?
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Not a bad idea Slash. Good to hear from you man. Would be great to see ya back in a RBL uni...although we might have to get you a new one...your last one got ate by moths. ;D

So far, depending on the time of day, Intrepid is pretty good. Now I'll freely admit I haven't checked the others, but I like Intrepid.

When you start out it's better to be in a group rather than by yourself. Most of the big destroy missions that are available you can't do alone for a long time as you lack the XP (experience).

I'm tired of having stupid little frog things kill me when I try to collect 1000 credits...I need buddies lol.

I recommend that we vote for Intrepid as the 'official' RBL server to use for the time being.

Course we need the rest of us galaxies players to SPEAK UP..... hint hint. Wink
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
I vote for Gorath.

The German Community decided to go there and I will follow.

Since we are in a different time zone, it is a good server for US folks as well.

You can say we will take turns Wink

It isn't very crowded yet and most players who are already there are from the US, we have some serious delivery problems here Tongue

I would love to have ReBeL on the same server, because I can't efford two accounts.

So I want you all to choose Gorath

Come and join me (or keep the place warm until I have my copy :Smile)

(spelling is hard Tongue)

;DHmmm just got the game and placed a Geforce 5600 256mb in my computer now wonder what I should do next read the instructions???? hmmm *grabs disk and rootie* Naw....... wing it read later....... let you know how it goes!! 8)
Hey Guys, I currently play on Starsider ( stupid me but suprisingly its the only server I could get on the day after launch )

But I'll make a toon wherever you guys go.

Edit: Doh I forgot to say, Please Please meet off-Tatooine lol thats the lair of the lag east, and I've seen too much sand in beta.
I ordered SWG in the US from gamestop, the regular edition is already sold and I could only get the collectors edition.
Plus shipping and taxes I end up at 107 $ :o

But I would get crazy without that game either.....

See you in two days on Gorath Smile

;D

Hi again guys, still not on SWG yet, but just ordered my pc upgrade:

ECS L7S7A2 MB
AMD XP 2500 Barton 333MHz FSB

MB and CPU were only $141 including shipping. New Egg

Verto GeForce FX 5200 Ultra AGP 8X 128MB DDR $60 eBay

Spectek Memory PC2700 512MB DDR266 64X64 $48 eBay

Think that will run SWG ok?

BTW, New Egg rocks on pc parts:

http://www.newegg.com/index.asp?DEPA=1

/salute

:Smile :Smile
RBL-Wild§lash

Hawk Squadron
And i still don't have said game. grrrrrrr
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.