Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Galvestooine
Some of the really old foogies would know more about this than I would, but, as part of incorporating elements of Star Wars and RBL Squad with a Trek forum I frequent, and it's associated wiki, I've made a Galvestooine page.  Big Grin

http://wiki.tf-575.com/index.php?title=Galvestooine

Anyone have suggestions to add would be most helpful.  As a side note, the Galvestooine story page is in dire need of paragraphs lol.  Which is why I'm going to you guys instead of trying to read it.  Pertinent details would be very helpful indeed. Big Grin
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Tank, SAY it ain't so?!?!?!?!  You've been frequenting a TREK forum?????  :o  Ohhhhhh, the shame!!!!  *Puts a paper bag over his head*

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Who Dat masked pilot  :Smile ???
There are a couple few paragraphs http://www.rblsquad.com/gallery/OBSvsRBL/index.php not sure if any thing your looking for or not.

I was around for part of that but mostly just on the tail end as I recall.... ??? so maybe that makes me one of them "foogies" but then....I dun no what one is.  :o
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
I frequent it in an Xwing buddy. Big Grin  RBL is parked on the other side of a big ol wormhole and is keeping the peace from those pesky Federation and Klingon types  Tongue
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
DOH!
I fixed the link, sorry for the foul up.
http://www.rblsquad.com/gallery/OBSvsRBL/index.php
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
I didn't think Tank would frequent a trek forum, granted he does it in an X-wing but still.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
I was a Trekkie long before I was into Star Wars.  It was my first official 'fandom' as it were. 

But it's a hell of a lot easier to get into the storyline of Star Wars.  And they have bigger ships.  ;D
~§~
Shocking Tank admits to also being Trekkie! I did not expect this!
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
Why should I not admit to it?  It's not like the two are mutually exclusive.  Tongue
~§~
Heh, I really can't say anything...I like both too.  :-X ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.