Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's the KABOOM!?!?
# "At last, after 2,000 years of work, the Illudium PU-36 explosive space modulator"
# "The Earth? Oh, the Earth will be gone in just a few seconds. [...] I'm going to blow it up. It obstructs my view of Venus."
# "Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering Kaboom!"
# "Delays, Delays"
# "Oh dear, now I shall have to create more Martians."

Finally  >Big Grin muhwahahahahahahah

[Image: LCROSS_Centaur_Sep.jpg]

Quote:NASA's mission to bomb the Moon

NASA will tomorrow launch a spectacular mission to bomb the Moon. Their LCROSS mission will blast off from Cape Canaveral, Florida, carrying a missile that will blast a hole in the lunar surface at twice the speed of a bullet. The missile, a Centaur rocket, will be steered by a shepherding spacecraft that will guide it towards its target - a crater close to the Moon's south pole. Scientists expect the blast to be so powerful that a huge plume of debris will be ejected.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/articl...on-2009-06
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Where indeed....lol...wasn't much of a 'boom'.  :Smile
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
"There is a growing tendency to think of man as a rational thinking being, which is absurd. There is simply no evidence of any intelligence on the earth."  http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Marvin_the_Martian

[Image: marvin.gif]
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
"Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here"
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
As we can clearly see, NASA is run by Marvin the Martin...also known as Az.  Tongue
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.