Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RBL Standings in the current xvt WoW
As of Sunday afternoon, RBL is in 1st place in a field of 3 clubs participating so far. Now HOW often have you heard THAT lately?  >:/
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
I knew we always had it in us   :-4  :o  :-X  fear the trout cannon!!!  now if I could get some targets I'd join ya on the combat list LOL..........if not tonight maybe another night this week ☼§☼

as of 22:30 cst I am on the board Smile
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Woot! 12 matches so far with 2 RBL flying and STILL on the top club position!!  Great to see you got a few in Ace.
Welp, it's Thursday night, and with 5 clubs represented, RBL REMAINS in 1st place with 2 pilots having flown so far. We MIGHT actually get BRAGGING rights for winning the WoW!  :o Anyone care to look up the LAST time THAT happened?  :o
Hehehe  Smile
Rock on Gents,

I think we actually got a second...once or maybe it was third....well at least show or place which ever one would be next...surely some top fives... ???
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
It's official.....RBL's WON the May, 2009 Week of War!!!!!!!!  *Breaks out a case of Aslan's finest rootiees*  FREE rootiees for ALL!!!!!

*Carefully hides Tank's latest credit voucher after using it to pay for the rootiees*

HEY! We should get some sort of cup or something to put in our trophy showcase.....come to think of it...do we even HAVE a trophy showcase????

BTW, thx to Ace's interest, I've signed us up for the current xwa WoW which started Friday.  Anyone care to dig out their old xwa cds and fly a few games?
*hicc hic hic hic hiccuppppp*  whoa there pup don't be shy on those rooties hehe.......I think I'll have another........*hic hic hiccup*

break out the confetti, break out the dancing girls!!!  let's get this party started!!!

and if I can find some targets xwa is on!  fear the trout cannon

*stumbles off bar and lands on the floor......*

☼§☼

Ace out

There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
That's awesome news.  As I recall, the first and only time RBL won a WoW was when the squad was founded way back when Az was young.  You know, when dirt was invented.  ;D

I know I'll pay for that one...and why is there such a huge bill on my credit vouchers?!?
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Great Job fellas  ;D

Sure gonna need some serious cleaning supplies for the mantle tho...heck, I couldn't even tell this trophy was still there till it fell on me  :o

[Image: rbs1.gif]
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Great job guys!
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!