RBL Comlink

Full Version: RBL Standings in the current xvt WoW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As of Sunday afternoon, RBL is in 1st place in a field of 3 clubs participating so far. Now HOW often have you heard THAT lately?  >:/
I knew we always had it in us   :-4  :o  :-X  fear the trout cannon!!!  now if I could get some targets I'd join ya on the combat list LOL..........if not tonight maybe another night this week ☼§☼

as of 22:30 cst I am on the board Smile
Woot! 12 matches so far with 2 RBL flying and STILL on the top club position!!  Great to see you got a few in Ace.
Welp, it's Thursday night, and with 5 clubs represented, RBL REMAINS in 1st place with 2 pilots having flown so far. We MIGHT actually get BRAGGING rights for winning the WoW!  :o Anyone care to look up the LAST time THAT happened?  :o
Hehehe  Smile
Rock on Gents,

I think we actually got a second...once or maybe it was third....well at least show or place which ever one would be next...surely some top fives... ???
It's official.....RBL's WON the May, 2009 Week of War!!!!!!!!  *Breaks out a case of Aslan's finest rootiees*  FREE rootiees for ALL!!!!!

*Carefully hides Tank's latest credit voucher after using it to pay for the rootiees*

HEY! We should get some sort of cup or something to put in our trophy showcase.....come to think of it...do we even HAVE a trophy showcase????

BTW, thx to Ace's interest, I've signed us up for the current xwa WoW which started Friday.  Anyone care to dig out their old xwa cds and fly a few games?
*hicc hic hic hic hiccuppppp*  whoa there pup don't be shy on those rooties hehe.......I think I'll have another........*hic hic hiccup*

break out the confetti, break out the dancing girls!!!  let's get this party started!!!

and if I can find some targets xwa is on!  fear the trout cannon

*stumbles off bar and lands on the floor......*

☼§☼

Ace out

That's awesome news.  As I recall, the first and only time RBL won a WoW was when the squad was founded way back when Az was young.  You know, when dirt was invented.  ;D

I know I'll pay for that one...and why is there such a huge bill on my credit vouchers?!?
Great Job fellas  ;D

Sure gonna need some serious cleaning supplies for the mantle tho...heck, I couldn't even tell this trophy was still there till it fell on me  :o

[Image: rbs1.gif]
Great job guys!
Pages: 1 2