Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ahoy maties :)
been a while since I've been able to post regularly on here lol, that whole job thing kinda sux ya know....anyways this saturday I'm taking the plunge.  got an appointment to get cable net set up.  hopefully things will go well and it'll be working sat night.  would love to be able to try to get some xvt in once I get it all set up Smile  even if it's just ip games as I still can't get the ev to work right. 

also I shall be checking into getting hooked up on xbox live.  I know some of me fellow rbl'ers are on there.  may take me a week or so after initial hook up to get everything squared off here as I will need to get a wireless router first.  am planning on using RBL_Acehigh or RBL_Acehigh79 as my gamertag.  if I have to use an existing profile on my hdd then it'll just be Acehigh unless that is already taken.  I'll post more info after saturday.  Smile   Plan to play Halo 3, Gears of War 2, and Call of Duty 4 online for sure.  anything else I'll have to see how it goes lol

Ace out
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
just keep us posted Ace Big Grin
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
You can count me in on Halo 3's and Gears 2.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
Might just dust off the ol XvT and joystick for a round of rusty flying.  ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
aiiight maties the cable is alive and active!!!!!!  now just have to work on the project for getting live hooked up and connected
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
it's official I have xbl up and running.  gamertag:  RBL Acehigh

there is a space between the L and the A.  hope to see the rest of you on live soon!  halo 3, gears 2, cod 4, ??  goku and fo already have been added to my friends list. 

ace out
My gamer tag is Dio Marte (M53), so if you get an invite, you know who it is.
Currently only have Halo 3 for live play, which I am terribly bored of, however playing with friends always makes it different.

I'll be getting Gears 2 soon enough, the game is fun....
Look forward to seeing you three. I've only run into FO once, never played with Goku.
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!