Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crimson
NE one member Scarecrow?
He found me on IM and asked me about settin his joy up for Crimson Skies hehehe. Seems he is later than a dollar short but he finally listened ta me.

I still got the game loaded, all my planes in tact and the joy still works and I found the DMZ on my router ^Smile^

Might set up an IP game if any one got da webos  <)Smile
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Never got to play actually.
I'll see if I can get in on this.
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
this was always a good time.  still have my cd somewhere round here.  this is a new comp since I last played though, so I would need any patches and that plane editor thing again.  don't member if I got that stuff from az or snoop lol.  might be able to talk me back into this once in a while as I can't seem to get the ev to dl for xvt grrrrrrrrr

*S*  ace out
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Think I still have my cd around here somewhere as well.  Set up a time and place and I'll see if I can join in too.  Would be a hoot.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Guess Scarecrow never got his his joystick happy  :o
Still looks like we got 4 possibles, 2v2?

Not sure I could host but willing to try...but when?

I am open most of this week but start a new job next week so...lemmeno!

ANOTHER tug boat Az?  Thought you'd learned better on the LAST one.  :-4 Ah well, seems Tanks still willing to test out the head for ya.  Tongue
*a gurgling could be heard from the general direction of the latest testing area*  All is well in here-wait...AAAAH CRICKEY IT'S A CROC!!!!! **sounds of battle are heard**
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
*Wanders through the station with a bag full of shiny objects*  :-4
* Follows with a mop
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Hmmmm, mop vs croc  :o    NOT what I'd call a fair fight.  ;D ;D

Getting back on track though Azis, I'd guess a weekend would likely be the best time.  How's that fit with your new schedule?