RBL Comlink

Full Version: Crimson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
NE one member Scarecrow?
He found me on IM and asked me about settin his joy up for Crimson Skies hehehe. Seems he is later than a dollar short but he finally listened ta me.

I still got the game loaded, all my planes in tact and the joy still works and I found the DMZ on my router ^Smile^

Might set up an IP game if any one got da webos  <)Smile
Never got to play actually.
I'll see if I can get in on this.
this was always a good time.  still have my cd somewhere round here.  this is a new comp since I last played though, so I would need any patches and that plane editor thing again.  don't member if I got that stuff from az or snoop lol.  might be able to talk me back into this once in a while as I can't seem to get the ev to dl for xvt grrrrrrrrr

*S*  ace out
Think I still have my cd around here somewhere as well.  Set up a time and place and I'll see if I can join in too.  Would be a hoot.
Guess Scarecrow never got his his joystick happy  :o
Still looks like we got 4 possibles, 2v2?

Not sure I could host but willing to try...but when?

I am open most of this week but start a new job next week so...lemmeno!

ANOTHER tug boat Az?  Thought you'd learned better on the LAST one.  :-4 Ah well, seems Tanks still willing to test out the head for ya.  Tongue
*a gurgling could be heard from the general direction of the latest testing area*  All is well in here-wait...AAAAH CRICKEY IT'S A CROC!!!!! **sounds of battle are heard**
*Wanders through the station with a bag full of shiny objects*  :-4
* Follows with a mop
Hmmmm, mop vs croc  :o    NOT what I'd call a fair fight.  ;D ;D

Getting back on track though Azis, I'd guess a weekend would likely be the best time.  How's that fit with your new schedule?
Pages: 1 2