Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ARGH!
*sigh* you know how long it took me to dent all these bulkheads? Though whoever is in charge of fixing them... I dented a few more back that way looking for the Wrath quarters.

I noticed that my trout tank was empty. You better just be taking him for a stroll or else I'll be one sad little shadow. What am I going to smack people with if I don't have my trusty trout?

I'm curious as to why my locker smells like ewok, did we have another invasion?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its nice to see this group of people is still around, what has everyone been up to? Me? well I'm in college now and getting close to graduation so I don't really have much time for games.

I'll be sure to drop by some more if someone could find out what happened to my trout  Sad
You can thank Holmes for the bulkhead repairs.  He's been doing a(dare I say it) bang up job maintaining the station.  As for the trout, welp, after Razen overfed him once too often, he simply OUTGREW the tank you had him in.  He's perfectly safe ( :-4 hides a dinner plate  :-4) in a much larger tank with Razen's other oversized beasties in a converted cargo hold elsewhere in the station.  Anyone wishing to be...errr feed said trout are welcome to check the facility out.  Wink

The locker smell, I can only speculate at, but with Murdock's return, I'd hazard a guess it's one of his new sleeping locations  ;D

We're far from as active as we were at one time, but very much still around.  A few of us are still into SWG, while others have decided to become pilots in RL.  A few are in college, like yourself.

Great to hear from ya man.  Don't be a stranger, drop in, say hello and keep in touch, even if you haven't time for games.  We're still quite as silly as we ever were....lol. And gl with completing your degree.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.

Hi Dark, still a few of us around, most with a better imagination than me.  :Smile

Don't be  a stranger.
RBL-Wild§lash

Hawk Squadron
§lash, methinks you're just lazy!

THATS RIGHT, I SAID IT!
Bring on the pain!
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
Man, I swear, you old codger, one of these days...

Anyhow, DARK! How's my old wingmate doing?! I'm in college now as well, and since we live in the same dang state, we should get together sometime and have a LAN party.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
We regularly have LANs at my college, I'll let you know when the next one is. What college are you going to? UCF here...
I still live! 

Though that smell in the locker might be my decomposing corpse that I haven't found yet so I can be rezzed  Tongue

Got a job finally, pays $9.50 an hour, 40 hours a week, full benefits come 1 Jan.  Plus living in a new town, with cable internet (yay for blazing speed!  Only took...what, eight years to get it?!?).  Still adjusting and transporting my stuff here a little bit at a time as I can. 

Anyways, just letting ya know I do live...I'm just dead from trying to adjust to a 'normal' sleep schedule again.    :o
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Hah, I hear ya tank. Grats on the job, I'm going to my 3rd interview on Thursday, where did you find work?
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
(10-22-2007, 01:44 PM)Man53 link Wrote: §lash, methinks you're just lazy!

THATS RIGHT, I SAID IT!
Bring on the pain!

After sitting around repairing circuit boards, AC/DC drives, industrial electronics, there's little brain power left for imagination.

But.....I could still slap you into the next county......great stress relief.  >Big Grin
RBL-Wild§lash

Hawk Squadron
(10-22-2007, 05:27 PM)Dark link Wrote: We regularly have LANs at my college, I'll let you know when the next one is. What college are you going to? UCF here...

Florida Community College at Jacksonville, aka FCCJ. I'm working as well, *shrug*
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.