Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trumped!
Someone just got fired!  :o

Well ok we can't be firing nobody cuz we aint got nuff round here as it is which is now quite apparent as not only was a birthday missed, But a 21ST birthday  :'(

Happy belated (one day and even though you had to tell me yourself  :-X) Birthday Goku.

Hope it was a safe happy and Sober one  :Smile

My my my, all the kids are growing up pup.... 8)

~§~
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Happy belated Goku!
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Thanks guys. My birthday involved a few beers, just not enough to effect me, adversely, lol. It was a blast though!

I wants cake!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
*Gets a bit teary eyed*  Yep Azis, growing up indeed.  Soon they'll be rdy to leave the nest *hears a loud crash as Goku destroys yet ANOTHER Xwing while attempting to land in the hanger deck*........but WON'T be for a while yet....*hands Goku a broom to clean up the mess*

Happy belated B-day Goku!!
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Happy b-day
They all tend to start being no big deal now sorry but 21 is kinda like the anti-climax of b-days
happy B -Day ;D
Happy birthday Goku... My 20th was Sept. 3rd. Half of my family forgot about mine, so don't feel bad about us being late n yours Smile
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
(10-07-2007, 09:21 PM)Man53 link Wrote: Happy birthday Goku... My 20th was Sept. 3rd. Half of my family forgot about mine, so don't feel bad about us being late n yours Smile

heheh don't feel bad, when I hit 32 this year the only person to call me was my brother Tongue It's just another day anymore
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
*throws massive party for all*      <)Smile ;D
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Happy Belated B-day Goku! Hope it was great!
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!