RBL Comlink

Full Version: Trumped!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Someone just got fired!  :o

Well ok we can't be firing nobody cuz we aint got nuff round here as it is which is now quite apparent as not only was a birthday missed, But a 21ST birthday  :'(

Happy belated (one day and even though you had to tell me yourself  :-X) Birthday Goku.

Hope it was a safe happy and Sober one  :Smile

My my my, all the kids are growing up pup.... 8)

~§~
Happy belated Goku!
Thanks guys. My birthday involved a few beers, just not enough to effect me, adversely, lol. It was a blast though!

I wants cake!
*Gets a bit teary eyed*  Yep Azis, growing up indeed.  Soon they'll be rdy to leave the nest *hears a loud crash as Goku destroys yet ANOTHER Xwing while attempting to land in the hanger deck*........but WON'T be for a while yet....*hands Goku a broom to clean up the mess*

Happy belated B-day Goku!!
Happy b-day
They all tend to start being no big deal now sorry but 21 is kinda like the anti-climax of b-days
happy B -Day ;D
Happy birthday Goku... My 20th was Sept. 3rd. Half of my family forgot about mine, so don't feel bad about us being late n yours Smile
(10-07-2007, 09:21 PM)Man53 link Wrote: [ -> ]Happy birthday Goku... My 20th was Sept. 3rd. Half of my family forgot about mine, so don't feel bad about us being late n yours Smile

heheh don't feel bad, when I hit 32 this year the only person to call me was my brother Tongue It's just another day anymore
*throws massive party for all*      <)Smile ;D
Happy Belated B-day Goku! Hope it was great!
Pages: 1 2