Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible replacement for xvt?
Thought you might like a look at this.  Pay particular attention to the second half, involving the space battle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJUDicO_vNI

Ace, what can you fill us in on it?  It LOOKS like it might have potential.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
well snoop dawg you'd be better off snail mailing me a cd of that vid than expecting my comp n con to be able to actually watch in online LOL.  since I can't watch the vid gimme a description and I'll see what I can come up with.  Also a title of said game might help Smile

ace
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
looks kool but i think its a MOD for battlefield 2142

anyone got that game?
I checked out the web sight for the game (got it off of the vid), and it is a mod or conversion for 2142. Still looks very cool though. I do plan on getting 2142 as my next game.
hehe if anyone plays 2142 give me a friends request my guy name si hobovu  (super creative)  ^Smile^
Can you say "Jackpot"? That looks awesome now I was 2142.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
Hobovu huh!? now where do I know that name from?.... ;D ;D ;D please tell me that 2142 isn't a pay to play game like swg please please please.....
its not its you buy it your play it game but for the best experiance you need a pretty good vid card
is a 256MG Radeon X85 good enough? please say yes ......plaese please please. ;D ;D ;D ;D
I think that video card should do actually. The game all together is fun, i'll admit, and i recommend you play a little bit of the un-modded version first just to get used to it, if you don't play many FPS games. (Its kinda tricky with all the "advancements" they've added.)
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!