RBL Comlink

Full Version: Possible replacement for xvt?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thought you might like a look at this.  Pay particular attention to the second half, involving the space battle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJUDicO_vNI

Ace, what can you fill us in on it?  It LOOKS like it might have potential.
well snoop dawg you'd be better off snail mailing me a cd of that vid than expecting my comp n con to be able to actually watch in online LOL.  since I can't watch the vid gimme a description and I'll see what I can come up with.  Also a title of said game might help Smile

ace
looks kool but i think its a MOD for battlefield 2142

anyone got that game?
I checked out the web sight for the game (got it off of the vid), and it is a mod or conversion for 2142. Still looks very cool though. I do plan on getting 2142 as my next game.
hehe if anyone plays 2142 give me a friends request my guy name si hobovu  (super creative)  ^Smile^
Can you say "Jackpot"? That looks awesome now I was 2142.
Hobovu huh!? now where do I know that name from?.... ;D ;D ;D please tell me that 2142 isn't a pay to play game like swg please please please.....
its not its you buy it your play it game but for the best experiance you need a pretty good vid card
is a 256MG Radeon X85 good enough? please say yes ......plaese please please. ;D ;D ;D ;D
I think that video card should do actually. The game all together is fun, i'll admit, and i recommend you play a little bit of the un-modded version first just to get used to it, if you don't play many FPS games. (Its kinda tricky with all the "advancements" they've added.)
Pages: 1 2