Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Main and Reserves Roster Clean up
Tis done!  Yea...after what, three years?  I take the blame on that one; I kept promising to do it, and never did it.  Well, now it's done. 

Look it over and see if there needs to be some corrections done. 
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
so where do we look ohhhh wise leader of ours?  hehe
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Top of the site under Members? Duh.  Tongue
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Oh, great. i'm the only non-officer pilot on the main roster. I FEEL LOVED!!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
(11-20-2006, 08:25 PM)Goku1 link Wrote: Oh, great. i'm the only non-officer pilot on the main roster. I FEEL LOVED!!

We gotta have someone to boss around  Tongue

Hey Tank, what about fireyone, hobovu, acto, etc.?
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Was thinking we'd put them into a different roster, since they're mostly Galaxies players.  Maybe we can modify the old GBG/JK roster into "Other Members" roster?
~§~
sounds like a plan.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
(11-19-2006, 07:50 PM)M1A2Tanker link Wrote: Tis done!  Yea...after what, three years?  I take the blame on that one; I kept promising to do it, and never did it.  Well, now it's done. 

Look it over and see if there needs to be some corrections done. 

Might I suggest that you break up the squadrons and make it one single squad.

Looks bleak like it is now.

My $.02 

RBL-Wild§lash

Hawk Squadron
I certainly wouldn't argue that point.  I considered it, but that's up to what everyone else thinks on the matter.  Give say so and it's done.
~§~
Well I don't see how it would change functionality of our clan either way, it would be a bit more asthetic for the site I spect...
I would be for leaving it up to the squad leaders as they would be the ones most affected I think.  :-4
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!