Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aslan is heading to Ireland!!
Yes that is correct gents and gals your surfing pastor is taking group of youngins to go do some mission work in Ireland !! Than when I get back I will jump in a car with a dozen  of our boys and head to Missouri to meet up with about 8000 boys at a week long camp!! So pray for me and the boys and girls and I will see you at the end of July!! Oh I leave Thursday at 3am!! So hobovu and snoopy keep RBL and computer company for me and dont let the Imps take over!! ;D ;D
Missouri you say?  Where at, maybe we can arrainge a short linkup?  If it's near KC I bet Holmes would jump in on that. Big Grin
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
*plots an Imperial Uprising and stages it so that all blame falls on Dark* :-X

Have a fun trip ;D
retirement is bliss Smile
don't worry Alsan i'll keep computer and the rest of RBl on the gorath sever company hope you a good and safe trip  ;D
*Makes plans to asist Razen with the Imperial Rising*

Have fun =D
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
*squashes FO and Razen with a giagantic Alliance symbol*

Have fun buddy!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Hey!  So that's where my giant Alliance Symbol went!  THIEF!! 
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
*lifts the giant symbol off of him*

What you guys don't to shoot at Imperials? D:
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
*lays flat as a pancake* I'm gunna get you for that one.....
retirement is bliss Smile
(06-27-2006, 11:14 PM)Aslan link Wrote: Yes that is correct gents and gals your surfing pastor is taking group of youngins to go do some mission work in Ireland !! Than when I get back I will jump in a car with a dozen  of our boys and head to Missouri to meet up with about 8000 boys at a week long camp!! So pray for me and the boys and girls and I will see you at the end of July!! Oh I leave Thursday at 3am!! So hobovu and snoopy keep RBL and computer company for me and dont let the Imps take over!! ;D ;D

Bring us back some brew!!!

*hiccup
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!