RBL Comlink

Full Version: Aslan is heading to Ireland!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes that is correct gents and gals your surfing pastor is taking group of youngins to go do some mission work in Ireland !! Than when I get back I will jump in a car with a dozen  of our boys and head to Missouri to meet up with about 8000 boys at a week long camp!! So pray for me and the boys and girls and I will see you at the end of July!! Oh I leave Thursday at 3am!! So hobovu and snoopy keep RBL and computer company for me and dont let the Imps take over!! ;D ;D
Missouri you say?  Where at, maybe we can arrainge a short linkup?  If it's near KC I bet Holmes would jump in on that. Big Grin
*plots an Imperial Uprising and stages it so that all blame falls on Dark* :-X

Have a fun trip ;D
don't worry Alsan i'll keep computer and the rest of RBl on the gorath sever company hope you a good and safe trip  ;D
*Makes plans to asist Razen with the Imperial Rising*

Have fun =D
*squashes FO and Razen with a giagantic Alliance symbol*

Have fun buddy!
Hey!  So that's where my giant Alliance Symbol went!  THIEF!! 
*lifts the giant symbol off of him*

What you guys don't to shoot at Imperials? D:
*lays flat as a pancake* I'm gunna get you for that one.....
(06-27-2006, 11:14 PM)Aslan link Wrote: [ -> ]Yes that is correct gents and gals your surfing pastor is taking group of youngins to go do some mission work in Ireland !! Than when I get back I will jump in a car with a dozen  of our boys and head to Missouri to meet up with about 8000 boys at a week long camp!! So pray for me and the boys and girls and I will see you at the end of July!! Oh I leave Thursday at 3am!! So hobovu and snoopy keep RBL and computer company for me and dont let the Imps take over!! ;D ;D

Bring us back some brew!!!

*hiccup
Pages: 1 2