Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call forth the Birthday Troops!
Yes men, we have a situation on our hands.  There is a a man loose on this station who is in dire need of a party.  Now I know what you're all thinking...and yes, it's true.  This is a dangerous mission, but you Ninjas can handle it!  Now go forth and retrieve Acehigh!  And don't come back to the Bar without him!  And the Nubian Princesses too!

Upon his arrival, we shall serenade him with song, cake, and many a rootie.  Though not from my tab, as it appears to have been tapped out. 

I've gotta cut back on the drinkin...

Now GO!

;D

Happy Birthday Ace!

BTW...if anyone sights a mysterious creature that looks like a rabbit...shoot on sight.  It's most likely an Imperial Spy.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
*Perks!!!!!*  Did you say "WABBIT!!!!!"? *Starts hunting*  Crafty imperials.......they WON'T get away with this....

Happy birthday Ace!
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Hey Hey come one come all, for MY tab is generously open to all....er to all that is who respects the Cover at the door  Tongue

Happy BirthDay der Ace!!!!!!
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Happy birthday! and many more years of happyness!
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
woohoo another party!

Happy bday Ace!
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
thanks mates!  party party party lol....guess this one's on aslan's tab...... ^Smile^  ^Smile^  ^Smile^
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Nawwww * back slaps Ace* it's on my tab, since mine's hardly used. ^_^  Happy B-day bro!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.

Happy birthday Ace! 
RBL-Wild§lash

Hawk Squadron
Happy B-Day Ace  ;D

*Aslan is last seen checking his books on whos tab is who?????*  Ahh nuts its ace's birthday I guess I will charge RBL Mac he will never know since hes sleepin at the old folks home, muhahahahahahaha YUBYUB ............ Oh happy birthday too you ace Tongue