RBL Comlink

Full Version: Call forth the Birthday Troops!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes men, we have a situation on our hands.  There is a a man loose on this station who is in dire need of a party.  Now I know what you're all thinking...and yes, it's true.  This is a dangerous mission, but you Ninjas can handle it!  Now go forth and retrieve Acehigh!  And don't come back to the Bar without him!  And the Nubian Princesses too!

Upon his arrival, we shall serenade him with song, cake, and many a rootie.  Though not from my tab, as it appears to have been tapped out. 

I've gotta cut back on the drinkin...

Now GO!

;D

Happy Birthday Ace!

BTW...if anyone sights a mysterious creature that looks like a rabbit...shoot on sight.  It's most likely an Imperial Spy.
*Perks!!!!!*  Did you say "WABBIT!!!!!"? *Starts hunting*  Crafty imperials.......they WON'T get away with this....

Happy birthday Ace!
Hey Hey come one come all, for MY tab is generously open to all....er to all that is who respects the Cover at the door  Tongue

Happy BirthDay der Ace!!!!!!
Happy birthday! and many more years of happyness!
woohoo another party!

Happy bday Ace!
thanks mates!  party party party lol....guess this one's on aslan's tab...... ^Smile^  ^Smile^  ^Smile^
Nawwww * back slaps Ace* it's on my tab, since mine's hardly used. ^_^  Happy B-day bro!

Happy birthday Ace! 
Happy B-Day Ace  ;D
*Aslan is last seen checking his books on whos tab is who?????*  Ahh nuts its ace's birthday I guess I will charge RBL Mac he will never know since hes sleepin at the old folks home, muhahahahahahaha YUBYUB ............ Oh happy birthday too you ace Tongue
Pages: 1 2