Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to get the chiss back pack
the back pack is super hard to get and is worth over 75mil.and a kashyyk bantha, and a whole bunch of xp.  I've started the quest arealy along time ago but need help on space missions. you can start the mission with a npc call Mada JOhnson ( must have Rage of Wookies) ont he thrid lvl of the great tree. then after some easy taks you have to do a space miision and thats where im stuck ,but after you finish the space mission you do some more quest and get a kashyyk bantha. later in the giant quest you need to get into the entty (must do the quest to the entty first)  then you have to do some MORE quest and then finally have to fight some chiss pochers then you have to fight a kkorrwort a huge beast need about 4+ people to kill once you finish that you get the chiss back pack. ( this is my quick guide ^_^)

p.s the chiss pacher backpack can hold 100 iteams ^_^ much better then the rgular ol travel pack

for more details lick this link http://swg.allakhazam.com/db/quests.html?swgquest=926

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board....id=300390
I dunno man...I licked it several times and nothing seemed to happen.  Maybe I'm lickin it wrong?  :-4
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
need help with quest need some ships (not like tonight's tactocs) we shoudl have small ship it would be more efffective and i need to lvl up on my piolet skills ;D
Welp, I certainly know I could've hit far more with my OWN ship than I managed in that turret on Aslan's.  Whether I'd have survived the experience or not...welp, that's another story.  >:/ >:/ 8) 8)
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
we would prob. been beter with  alot of tiny ships then one GIAGANTIC SHIP and a big ship
uhmmm aint these fools only t3 z's...???
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
I completed the Chiss Backpack quest with only a single wingman...Computer.

I'm about 3/4 of the way thru the pilot profession, so I am no master by any means.

I'ts a breeze if you let your wingman do the fighting and just head straight for the target ship and dock.

...and I agree with snoop about the turret thing, it's DAMN hard to hit stuff when manning one!  :o
thats y im trying to get to teir 4 and get my a wing ^_^ super fast  im only a teir 2 so i would't even make it people flying everywhere distracting them from hitting me and kcik me back to next week
Heh, I wouldn't be in such a panic for a Awing. Problem I found with those birds is once you have a decent engine and reactor in it, the low mass tolerance doesn't allow for much weaponry and armor.  It goes like a bat out of h*ll, but can't take much of a pounding if you focus on the weapon for power.  A decent Xwing, or better yet, an Advanced Xwing, will do ya much better. I tried out a bell just for curiousities sake, but aside from the look(silly thing reminds me of an elephant seal with the bulbuos nose) and slightly different feel, it only has a mass tolerance of 90K, which is less than a reg Xwing(the Awings run around 60- 65K for mass).  Haven't laid my paws on an Advanced Xwing yet(anyone know which quest you need to do to pick 1 up?) or any of the other unusual craft aside from those yet.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
man its so freaken hard to lvl up piolet skills i got a great idea me and some one go to the avatar station (not grouped) the other person disable a turret and i destory it ^_^