Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before we attempt a WoW of sorts....
(12-09-2005, 01:15 PM)Azis link Wrote: Quote from: M1A2Tanker on December 08, 2005, 11:43:56 AM

It's not the machine that makes the pilot, but the pilot that makes the machine. 

Unfortunately this may not hold true with "PC" Pilots  Now if u wanna REAL seat o the pants fly, give me a holler n we can go for a hop in Cubby

It does hold true with PC pilots. I solo'ed just about every mish (I think Az came along once or twice during my T3s) and I flew that Dunelizard all the way to T4: Exotic Vessels, at which point I got my Bella. The only component I ever purchased in the bazaar was the higher-lvl flight computer. And the programs to put in him. Frankly, I didn't need more than weapons overcharge 3 and engines overcharge 2, along with shield shunt 2 on my v2 computer, and higher versions as I could store them.

Rather than focusing on new ships and certs, we should give gear to each other as we outgrow it. "Hey, I've got this lvl3 gun that hits harder than most 4/5s. I'm using 6/7s now; you want it?" I've got tons of this kinda gear and I'm willing to let anyone come dig through my collection. Properly equipped, the Dunelizard should compete w/up to T4 NPCs easily, IMHO.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Before we attempt a WoW of sorts.... - by corpusdeus - 12-13-2005, 09:41 AM