Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Galvestooine
*S*

Howdy folks, long time no see. If anyone would happen to know of a copy of the story, or a URL to the story of the Galvestooine Delima, please post it or send it to me via e-mail. I'm just recently getting back into the swing of the zone and hope to see ya'll there.

Pynaegan out.

*S*
Pyn!!!! **tackles the old OBS pilot joyously**

Great to hear from ya man! Yea, we have a copy of that story floating about here. I'll get it for ya here after a bit. Smile

Yea, I'm kinda getting back into the Zone myself...which is funny considering I just announced my Reserve status. Guess I'm either a hypocrite or a liar lol.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
I've got the story archives back online in our Gallery section ;D
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
(10-30-2003, 05:38 PM)Holmes link Wrote:I've got the story archives back online in our Gallery section ;D

And how many ninjas died/were shaved silly by wind tunnels before you managed to pull that off? Tongue
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Great to see RBL still kickin!

Met up with Wraith tonight on the zone... rusty my foot! LOL

Speakin of feet, i gotta get a crowbar so's i can pry Wraith's foot outta my...... ummm...

Anyways... probably my fault. Had on my old OBS uni in the game. I don't know wether it was the mothball smell, or my host... more than likely it was the old OBS jinx. I don't know why i keep that old uni around, get's me killed! lol

Thanks for the story info. Glad to hear it's still available. And i'll try not to be so much a stranger. Wink

Pynaegan out.

*S*

PEACE THROUGH TYRANNY!!
Hmm yes us pilots did get beat up more in those old OBS uni's it musta been ther color sceme or something that made other pilots really go ofter us....

course it coulda been the big bulls eye painted on our ships Wink
Or mabey it was the "shoot me" signs taped to our afts....
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Hey ya Pyny,
Hope all has been well for ya and good seeing ya back around.
I still have my primiered TB with the phone books in the cockpit aquired from OBS er I mean er never mind.

Any info on some the other OBS? Last one I seen around was Shaggy and been some time at that.

Well good to see ya gin and dont be a stranger.

Az
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
I think I spotted Obi about 6 moths ago..... he was holding a garage sale selling off a bunch of OBS mechandise. (T shirts, bumperstickers, silverware, TIE Fighters, and the SSD had a "FOR SALE" sign in the driverside window.)

I don't think he had many takers though.(gotta hate those bad investments.)

Hangar 0-9 had already been cleaned out and Sub-Lt.D'orjahl's personal fighter was missing. No telling where he took off to.
*stuffs his now useless credcard into his pocket* Uhh, i bought the SSD for RBL.....
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.