Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE WOW IS COMING!!!
:o THats right sooo break away from SWG or Tagging Tank and get ready to try and beat the great blue one in Points Games Ranking ect.!!!Starts soon (02:00 PM, Fri October 17 02:00 PM, Fri October 24) so dustoff that joy stick and be ready to win for RBL!!! ;D
And just a reminder Goku........our precious(BoB) is up for grabs again.....we can't let anyone else steal it from us.. :Smile
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
No precious, we must not let them take the precious!! The precious is ours!! We must not let those filthy, false other squads *gets trout slapped slapped by Tank*, oh, sorry. THOU WILL NOT TAKE THE PRECIOUS FROM WRATH!!!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
*S* well mates another wow is upon us. AJ and I got some flights in tonight for the first time together I think lol. Anyways the hawks are on the board. We didn't do to bad, had some very tough competition. Look out for us this wow, ole bob may have a new home.

On a sad note, I'll be out of town from saturday to monday so I'm gonna miss the high times for wowing. I'll be back on monday though, so if I don't see ya till then, keep my y-wings seat warm for me lol

lata

Ace
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
News from the front. After several hours of observing, the war seems to be being dominated by TFA. They've had on average 9 pilots in Rebel Base II per hour. WE NEED SOME MORE PILOTS!!! Perhaps a recruiting squad should be put together....
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.