RBL Comlink

Full Version: THE WOW IS COMING!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:o THats right sooo break away from SWG or Tagging Tank and get ready to try and beat the great blue one in Points Games Ranking ect.!!!Starts soon (02:00 PM, Fri October 17 02:00 PM, Fri October 24) so dustoff that joy stick and be ready to win for RBL!!! ;D
And just a reminder Goku........our precious(BoB) is up for grabs again.....we can't let anyone else steal it from us.. :Smile
No precious, we must not let them take the precious!! The precious is ours!! We must not let those filthy, false other squads *gets trout slapped slapped by Tank*, oh, sorry. THOU WILL NOT TAKE THE PRECIOUS FROM WRATH!!!
*S* well mates another wow is upon us. AJ and I got some flights in tonight for the first time together I think lol. Anyways the hawks are on the board. We didn't do to bad, had some very tough competition. Look out for us this wow, ole bob may have a new home.

On a sad note, I'll be out of town from saturday to monday so I'm gonna miss the high times for wowing. I'll be back on monday though, so if I don't see ya till then, keep my y-wings seat warm for me lol

lata

Ace
News from the front. After several hours of observing, the war seems to be being dominated by TFA. They've had on average 9 pilots in Rebel Base II per hour. WE NEED SOME MORE PILOTS!!! Perhaps a recruiting squad should be put together....