Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday!
Holmes has added (or subtracted, I'm not sure now) another year! Let's party!

Aslan, we need five layer cake with all the trimmings on it, served on a Nubian Princess.

Snoopy, get the party favors. You hid them last time too well. I don't think even the Panda can find'em.

Dark, you need to go to the nearest planet and get the best rooties you can scrounge/buy/cheat/hit a bulkhead for.

Goku, we need you to jump out the airlock and grab up the Irish Gungan. At which point, you'll get to toss him back out. ;D

Hop to it people! Our resident crazy engineer could fall from the ceiling any minute!
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Let's party! charge everything to Tanks credit account!!!!!!!

*grabs four cases of rooties for the hawks..............*

Thanks Tank, and very happy b-day holmes
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Yea, charge everything to my....Hey! Wait a minute here!!!! Where's my card!?!?! :o
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
*the thin metalic cackling of r2vader can be heard in the distance slowly fading away..................*

wonder where that card is mate???
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Happy Birthday Holmes, enjoy your special day! Big Grin

WooooooooHoooooooooo!!!!! Happy birthday man!! *Digs out the requested party favors from the deepest corners of his doghouse*
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
(07-25-2003, 07:46 PM)RBL_Snoopy link Wrote:WooooooooHoooooooooo!!!!! Happy birthday man!! *Digs out the requested party favors from the deepest corners of his doghouse*

No wonder we didn't find'em...Noone else can fit in there lol. ;D
~§~
That's why I knew they were safe there.....lol ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Ya didn't drool on'em did ya? Took us a month to dry out the newspaper last time.

I hear rampant reports of scantily clad Nubian Princesses will be in attendance. Holmes better show up soon, or else AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! **the slurping sounds of the Rampant Panda attacking Tanker are heard**
~§~
LOL You guys are awesome! heheheh I especially loved the Nubian Princess! ;D *recedes to the back of the room with the princess and a case of rooties* Tongue
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!