RBL Comlink

Full Version: Happy Birthday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Holmes has added (or subtracted, I'm not sure now) another year! Let's party!

Aslan, we need five layer cake with all the trimmings on it, served on a Nubian Princess.

Snoopy, get the party favors. You hid them last time too well. I don't think even the Panda can find'em.

Dark, you need to go to the nearest planet and get the best rooties you can scrounge/buy/cheat/hit a bulkhead for.

Goku, we need you to jump out the airlock and grab up the Irish Gungan. At which point, you'll get to toss him back out. ;D

Hop to it people! Our resident crazy engineer could fall from the ceiling any minute!
Let's party! charge everything to Tanks credit account!!!!!!!

*grabs four cases of rooties for the hawks..............*

Thanks Tank, and very happy b-day holmes
Yea, charge everything to my....Hey! Wait a minute here!!!! Where's my card!?!?! :o
*the thin metalic cackling of r2vader can be heard in the distance slowly fading away..................*

wonder where that card is mate???
Happy Birthday Holmes, enjoy your special day! Big Grin
WooooooooHoooooooooo!!!!! Happy birthday man!! *Digs out the requested party favors from the deepest corners of his doghouse*
(07-25-2003, 07:46 PM)RBL_Snoopy link Wrote:WooooooooHoooooooooo!!!!! Happy birthday man!! *Digs out the requested party favors from the deepest corners of his doghouse*

No wonder we didn't find'em...Noone else can fit in there lol. ;D
That's why I knew they were safe there.....lol ;D
Ya didn't drool on'em did ya? Took us a month to dry out the newspaper last time.

I hear rampant reports of scantily clad Nubian Princesses will be in attendance. Holmes better show up soon, or else AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! **the slurping sounds of the Rampant Panda attacking Tanker are heard**
LOL You guys are awesome! heheheh I especially loved the Nubian Princess! ;D *recedes to the back of the room with the princess and a case of rooties* Tongue
Pages: 1 2